Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturn


Saturn has been in whatever house in my astrological chart for 12 years. Today at 8:30 this morning was the twelfth anniversary of my moving to Connecticut. I had just separated from my 25-year relationship with Caryl and had left California with my two cats, Fred and Eek! I moved into my mother's house to help care for her. Soon after Fred escaped from the house and was killed by a rabid raccoon at night. My life drastically fell since then. However I did meet Steve and married him. Unfortunately it was for only a brief time. Saturn, I've been told is karma and a planet that rules patience, commitment and discernment. I've had much to learn. I still do. Supposedly I'll be done with this Saturn return in a few months. I cannot wait. It's been very challenging.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping Saturn moves on, and you find all your heart desires in its wake... After 12 years, you deserve it...

    ReplyDelete