Monday, March 22, 2010

Older single man very attarctive

Often I get bored with being alone and entertain myself. Now with my iPhone I can take photos of my face with better ease. Am I pretty, pretty?

Last year I went on-line to date. Out of all the men I encountered there was little interest. I did meet someone who said I was "quite attarctive." The typo stayed with me and unfortunately, he was not attarctive to me. In continued boredom I did set up a personal site on one of these virtual programs and used all the goofiest photos I had collected. It was titled "I Like Fish." There was a questionnaire that required a response, such as your favorite pastimes, ("go fishing or play fish"), types of food you like, ("fish"), favorite animal ("carp") and interests you are looking for in another person, ("someone who likes to fish or collect sand dollars"). You get the idea.

Eventually I met a man whom I found extremely attractive, witty with a sense of humor. Unfortunately his humor was different than mine. I once showed him my site. His mouth dropped. He looked at me aghast and asked me "why?" The next morning I found him in the living room staring at it in disbelief. He needed answers. I told him it was my way of amusing myself and it was an art piece. He could not grasp my explanation or sense of humor. After that day he would suggest I change my physical appearance, with questions such as "Can we put some foundation on your face?" or "Would you consider dying your eyebrows?" I refused and we eventually parted ways. The site is still open and now I forgot its address or what the password is. Fish Man is still out there and it doesn't matter. I can live with my faults and I love to make people laugh, especially myself.


1 comment:

  1. I recently went to a dating website where there was a profile of either the worst speller in the world or someone like you, doing an art piece. this man listed some things he liked, the first of which was "hores". It took me a while to realize, given the context, that he probably meant horses. I'll bet he gets some interesting responses though.

    ReplyDelete